To begin using the Cartfuel PayPal integration, you must have a PayPal business account.
Please Note: This payment gateway is currently being beta tested. By using this integration you understand you may experience minor glitches.
If you experience any issues please contact [email protected] immediately so our team can investigate and solve the issue.
Please note: We only support the following features with PayPal API integration on an order page.
One-Time Product, Subscription Product, or One-Time Product+ Order Bump.
A Subscription Product + Order Bump on a page will not work together due to how PayPal processes payments. We suggest adding an upsell in place of the order bump in these cases.
To connect your PayPal account, you will need your PayPal business account's email, client ID, and client secret ID.
1. Log in to your PayPal account. Go to Then proceed to go to https://developer.paypal.com/developer/accounts
2. Click on My Apps & Credentials
3. Click on Live
4. Click on Create App
5. Type "Cartfuel - Live"
6. Click on Create App
8. Click on Connect Account
9. Type in your email of the associated PayPal account.
11. Copy your Client ID
12. Go to Cartfuel
13. Paste your Client ID into the input box.
15. Copy your Secret client ID
16. Go to Cartfuel
17. Paste your client secret ID into the "Client Secret" input box.
18. Click on Update
Repeat the steps above to integrate the Sandbox app you created in Step 1 so you can test your funnel(s), remember to toggle the LIVE credentials OFF