Step 1: Find And Enter The Values For The Coupon
1. Go to the left-hand side of Cartfuel and under the Settings section you will see the Coupons button
2. Select the Coupons button
3. Click on Add new or edit an existing one
4. Enter the text and values you want for Coupon Name, Coupon Code and Amount or Percentage Amount
Note: The Amount field is expressed in $ and the Percentage Amount field is expressed in %.
Step 2: Activate Your Coupon In The Product Sequence
1. Go to the left-hand side of Cartfuel and under the Product Actions section you will see the New product sequence and Product Sequences buttons
2. Create a New Product Sequence or go to Product Sequences and edit an existing one
3. Toggle On the Add Coupon button
4. Select from the dropdown the Coupon Name you want to add
Note: A coupon can't make an item cost 0$, this is because Stripe and other payment gateways need to charge at least 1$ for the item you are selling.
Did this article help?