Note: We are going to create a list that is going to be part of a workflow, if you want to Set Up Workflows In Hubspot Based Off Cartfuel Purchases, please read it here. Remember you can customize your list according to your business needs.
If you haven't connected your HubSpot account with Cartfuel, please see how you can do it here.
If you don't have a HubSpot account you can sign up here.
Step 1: Create A List Inside HubSpot
1. Go to your HubSpot account
2. Click the “Contacts” dropdown located at the top-left of the HubSpot website and select the “Lists” button
3. Click the “Create a list” button located at the top-right of the HubSpot website
Step 2: Setup Your List Inside HubSpot
1. Select the “Contact-based” section
2. Write the name you want to use for your list, in this case, we are going to use the name “Cartfuel Successful Purchases” as an example
2. Click the “Static List” option located below the List Name input text box
3. Click the “Next” button located at the top-right of the HubSpot website
4. Click the “Save” button
Did this article help?