In this document, you will learn how to use the countdown timer to display a coupon code. In order to accomplish this, you will need to set up a coupon and a countdown timer.
Notes: If you want to know how to set up the countdown timer please read How To Use Cartfuel Countdown Timer.
If you want to set up a coupon please read How Coupons Works?
Step 1: Find And Edit Your Count Down Timer
1. Go to the left-hand side of Cartfuel and under the Product Actions section you will see the Count Down Timer button
2. Select the button
3. Edit a previously created Count Down Timer or add a new one if needed
4. Add a title that also contains the discount code you want the customer to use
5. Click the Update button
Step 2: Find And Edit Your Product Sequence
1. Go to the left-hand side of Cartfuel and under the Product Actions section you will see the Product Sequences button
2. Click the Product Sequences button
3. Choose the Product Sequence you want to use and click edit
4. Scroll down and turn On ‘Add Coupon’
5. Select your Coupon from the dropdown ‘Coupon Name’
6. Scroll down and turn On ‘Add Count Down Timer’
7. Select your Coundown Timer from the dropdown ‘Count Down Timer’
Step 3: Test Your Countdown Timer On Payment Form
1. Go back to the Product Sequence section
2. Choose the Product Sequence you want to use and click their Sequence Link
3. A new window will pop-up with your Product Sequence
4. Test your Countdown timer and coupon code
Important: Sequence links provide you with your own Landing Page so you can start accepting payments right away without a website. If you want to know more, please read How To Use Sequence Links
You can also watch this video from our Youtube Channel called: How To Use Countdown Timer On Payment Form On Cartfuel
Did this article help?