Note: This is a paid feature, if you want to upgrade your account please read How To Upgrade My Account From A Free Account To A Paid Account.
Step 1: Find The Order Bump Section
1. Go to the left-hand side of Cartfuel and under Product Actions you will see the Order Bump button
2. Select the Order Bump button
3. Click Add Order Bump
Step 2: Edit And Customize Your Order Bump
1. Enter the text and values you want for Name, Price, Headline, Subheadline, and Text
2. Customize the values you want for Font Size and Colors
3. Click the Done button to save it
Step 3: Add Your Order Bump To A Product Sequence
1. Go to the left-hand side of Cartfuel and under the Product Actions section you will see the New product sequence and Product Sequences buttons
2. Create a New Product Sequence or go to Product Sequences and edit an existing one
3. Toggle On the Add Order Bump button
4. Select from the dropdown the Order Bump Name you want to add
5. Save your Product Sequence
Step 4: Test Your Order Bump In Your Sequence Link
1. Go to the left-hand side of Cartfuel and under the Product Actions section you will see the Product Sequences button
2. Click the Product Sequences button
3. Choose the Product Sequence that contains the Order Bump you want to use and click their Sequence Link
4. A new window will pop-up with your Product Sequence that will also have the Order Bump ready to start accepting payments right away without a website.
5. Test your Order Bump
6. Copy and Use the link from the Sequence Link to start accepting payments right away
Important: You can also watch this video from our Youtube Channel called: How To Create Order Bumps For Payment Forms In Cartfuel
Did this article help?