Adding custom code to your product sequences may cause unexpected results. If you experience troubles while setting up your custom CSS, please consult a qualified developer to assist you.
Step 1: Find The CSS Text Input Box
1. Go to the left-hand side of Cartfuel and under the Product Actions section you will see the New Product Sequence and Product Sequences buttons
2. Create a New Product Sequence or go to Product Sequences and edit an existing one
3. Select the “Next Step” Button in order to go to “Step 2 - Customize”
Step 2: Add Your Custom CSS In The Text Input Box
Note: Use id's or elements from embed code, do not use id from right preview frame.
1. Select a product sequence that it's already embedded
2. Use the Main Product Code or the Upsell #1 Product Code that appear on that embed
3. Add your custom CSS based on the embedded code
Important: Cartfuel does not offer support for Custom Codes, please consult a qualified developer to assist you if needed.
If you want to know more about Cartfuel you can also watch this video from our Youtube Channel called: Cartfuel Review - How It Works (Demo)
Did this article help?