Step 1: Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
1. Log in to your Zapier or create a new account
2. Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar
3. Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Cartfuel"
4. Go to step 2 to learn how to Use your credentials to connect your Cartfuel account to Zapier
Step 2: How do I connect Cartfuel to Zapier?
1. Once you create the zap, log into your Cartfuel account
2. From there click the "API" tab on the left-hand side menu
3. Create an API token by giving your token a name
4. Click create
Step 3: Add Your Trigger
Note: Please be sure that you copy and safely store your new created API key.
1. Once you have your API key copied, head over to Zapier.com
2. Create a new Zap
3. Search for Cartfuel as the trigger
Step 4: Connect Your Cartfuel Account
Note: We are actively changing what triggers can be accessed. Since we are still in beta please be sure to check your Zapier connection frequently.
Once you have the Cartfuel trigger, you will want to connect your Cartfuel account.
You do this by adding your API token that you created previously.
Once you connect your Cartfuel account to Zapier you will be able to use the triggers to connect third-party apps to Cartfuel.
Here are some example apps that you can add to Cartfuel:
Did this article help?