To create your first subscription product in Cartfuel, you will first want to create your subscription in Stripe.
This article assumes that you have already set up your Stripe account by completing all the necessary steps on your dashboard. If not, go to stripe.com and set up your account.
Step 1: Create Your Subscription In Stripe
1. Login into Stripe
2. Go to your products
3. Click add new product
4. Enter the products name
5. Enter a product description
Step 2: Add Your Subscription Pricing
The next thing we will want to do is create the subscription pricing.
1. Add your pricing
2. Select Recurring
3. Select your billing period
4. Then click Save product
Step 3: Select Your Subscription From Cartfuel
After creating your subscription we will want to select that product from Cartfuel.
1. Log into Cartfuel
2. Go to your product
4. Add the product attributes
5. Select recurring
6. And from the drop-down select the product we created in Stripe
7. From the second drop-down select the billing interval
8. If you want to set an expiration toggle on yes and set the period when the subscription should end
Did this article help?