With our Kajabi integration you will be able to seamlessly add people to your different offers in Kajabi. As soon as someone purchases you can select what offer to send that person based on the Activation Webhook URL. In this short tutorial we will explain how it's done.
If you don't have a Kajabi account you can sign up here.
Step 1: Grab The URL From Kajabi
1. Choose “Products” from your Kajabi homepage
2. Click “Offers”
3. Click the offer name under “Titles”
4. Click “More Actions”
5. Click “Webhooks”
6. Copy the “Activation URL”
Step 2: Input URL Into Cartfuel
1. Choose “External Integrations” from your Cartfuel dashboard
2. Click on the “Kajabi” icon
3. Complete the “Name” section
4. Paste the URL from Step 1
Step 3: Apply Your Kajabi Product/Course To Product Sequences On Cartfuel
1. Create a new product sequence, or edit an existing product sequence, through Cartfuel
2. Choose your product/course from “Kajabi Webhook URL” dropdown menu
Important: If you want to know more you can also watch this video from our Youtube Channel called: How To Sell Courses On Wordpress With Kajabi | No Confusion!
Did this article help?